This page presents the following information
- Our FULL Copyright document relating to ALL pages on this web site.
- Our Policy relating to comments left on this site
Copyright Statement for HealingExamples.COM
Copyright (c) 2010 Clive Shane Hetherington & True Spirit, WSW.
For anyone wanting to use any text or anything within any .pdf documents from this site you are advised to read ALL of what is presented below. In the following WSW is sometimes used as an acronym of WholeSoulWork. This relates to all pages on this site, all pdf documents that may be offered for downloads.
You are permitted to share the information presented on this site under the following terms
- Fair use; no more than 20% of any page to copy, distribute and display of informative / descriptive / explanatory text only under the following conditions.
- Attribution; You must attribute the origins of any text or information used from any page on this site (but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work (unless I have given you written permission and you are presenting the information in it’s original context (see below).)).
- Translations; Published human and machine translations beyond Fair Use are considered a violation of my copyright policy.
- With Permission; Conditions for 1 and 3 above can be waived if you get permission from myself. For any reuse or distribution of the content with permission, you must make clear to others the policy I specify of this work here. The best way to do this is to put a link to this page.
- Copyright Law; Copyright Law protects this sites content above and beyond what I write.
- Intellectual copyright; within what is presented on this site are many new ideas, understandings and models that are beyond and a contradiction to and or opposing to just about everything else. You must attribute any original ideas, understandings and models to myself Clive Shane Hetherington again with a link to this site.
Comments Policy for this web site
We may from time to time give you the option to leave comments on this site.
We reserve the right to delete any comments we find that are;
- Overly offensive in language or content.
- Are an excuse to gain some commercial advantage.
- Are not in the spirit of the page the comment relates to.
We reserve the right to edit any comments. However if we do this and you have left an e-mail address for contact then we will inform you of this and you can decide if the changes are acceptable or if you now want the comment removed completely.
On this site, the only time you are asked for any information is if you are sending me Clive Hetherington an e-mail either as a direct communication or perhaps to exchange links, in which case your e-mail address is required else I wont receive your mail – your name would be nice to have at this point – although its amazing how many people forget this – on some pages a phone number is asked for.
Some of my site have links for payment to paypal (for some services and products) then this company is a third party with respect to this site and have their own privacy and security policies.
Server Log Information: Our hosting server automatically log information such as IP address, time spent on the site, browser type, etc. We occasionally assess this information to track site statistics, pages that are most popular to our visitors, performance monitoring and troubleshooting. We also use this information for site and system security. We do not share server log information with third parties for marketing or other purposes and never would.
Contact Information: As stated above: any contact form that requires a visitor to provide us with contact information never asks for more than (name, address, phone number). This information is not held on the server but is e-mailed immediately. This information is not shared with outside parties either.
Security: If there are none public or private areas of this domain then there will be security measures in place to prevent the loss or misuse or alteration of information. These measures to safeguard these areas are used through the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) with 128-bit encryption. Any connection between your web browser and an https-protected page on our site uses this level of encryption. Most of my sites don’t need this level and don’t have this.
If you need to get in touch with me for any reason – use the contact page offered on this site.